On behalf of our customers, Avendra Group strives to build a high-integrity and sustainable supply chain by balancing environmental, social and economic needs.
We work to continuously advance sustainability in our supplier network and in the supply chains we manage. It is important that we work together to take sustainability seriously and make a positive impact on people and the planet.
As part of our efforts to do this, we have certain considerations for prospective suppliers:
- Integrity is essential. Our suppliers are expected to respect our Business Conduct Policy.
- We expect suppliers to conduct their businesses in a manner consistent with the standards set forth in our Supplier Code of Conduct.
- All suppliers are required to present a sustainability policy, which should include a statement showing your company’s commitment to environmental and social responsibility.
- Suppliers are also required to participate in our third-party supplier sustainability analysis program, run by EcoVadis.
- We look for suppliers who are willing and able to assist Avendra Group and our customers in meeting sustainable sourcing goals and commitments.
Interested in becoming an approved supplier?